Don’t know how to access your Member Portal? Click here.
Local 1428 members who need healthcare advice during this unprecedented time can obtain it without going to a doctor’s office. Please refer to the links below.
If you have questions, please contact your Union Representative or call (909) 626-6800.
Anthem Blue Cross
- Visit Kaiser’s coronavirus page for more information. Click here.
- If you’re concerned about your specific health condition, call (833) KP4CARE / (833) 574-2273 (TTY 711) to talk to a licensed care provider 24/7. It’s important to call us first if you think you have COVID-19 symptoms or believe you’ve been exposed. Calling ahead helps us direct you to the most appropriate care, and take precautions to protect other members, patients, and employees.For mental health advice, call (800) 900-3277 (TTY 711), 24/7.If you’re a new member and haven’t selected a doctor yet, start by choosing your doctor at kp.org/newmember.
- View Kaiser’s access to services. Click here.
- Food Members: Call (800) 461-9179 to connect with a telehealth provider.
- Drug Members: Call (866) 268-2510 to connect with a telehealth provider.